There are a variety of ways you can get involved and help improve the services you receive. you can join our Patient Participation group or simply fill in a Friends & Family Test Questionnaire with feedback.
The Plowright Medical Centre PPG
All patients and staff of Plowright Medical Centre are eligible to join. It costs nothing and yet members have much to gain and/or contribute.
The categories of the PPG’s activities include:
- Looking after the community by drawing attention to strengths and weaknesses in the provision of health care in our local area.
- Look after patients by arranging talks on health matters of interest to all sections of the community.
- Look after the Practice by providing feedback to, and interchange views with, the medical and non-medical staff attached to the surgery.
- Clarify, where possible, the mixed messages issued by the media on the changing to NHS provision and general health care in the local area.
As this is a virtual group, a majority of interaction will be via one of the following channels:
- Mobile SMS Text
However, if there is sufficient interest, it is muted that once or twice per year that an actual meeting is held where talks of interest could be arranged.
For further details and to join the group please download the leaflet below.
View our participation report here:
- Local Patient Participation Report-2014
- Plowright Medical Centre – Patient Participation Report 2015
The Friends & Family Test.
The NHS friends and family test (FFT) is an important opportunity for you to provide feedback on the services that provide your care and treatment. Your feedback will help NHS England to improve services for everyone. To read more about the test click on the link below.
Friends and Family Test cards are available at the reception desk and we would appreciate you taking the time to complete one of these after you have a consultation. You can also print off the form below and bring it into the surgery next time you visit or complete out on-line form by clicking on the ‘Tell us what you think?’ tab.